Welcome to Karate Combat! 👋

Hello,im jho from indo…ntmy

2 Likes

Could someone explain,how does the voting work on fight day,i only invested a small amount 3500 karate tokens picked 6 winners but only received 900 karate,surely you should get back more for picking the winners of the fight i dont understand how the system works and cant find any explanation of the voting procedure, cheers

5 Likes

it’s no loss, so that sounds about right.

there’s a fixed prize pool for each event that is split up amongst the winners.

payouts & implied odds are set parimutuel.

6 Likes

Overall is good, the features is so interesting. from transaction speed so fast.
that’s easy to use, keep growing.

5 Likes

Hi, i am Martin from Argentina. i love Boxing and MMA.

i cant buy $Karate in the app. I hope KC find the way to acept all the currencies!

7 Likes

Hey Martin, you can buy HBAR on an exchange and send it to the Karat Combat app, and from there you can swap it for the KARATE token.

4 Likes

Thanks!! i will do it !

4 Likes

Hi, my name is Ridwan Olaniyan, I’m a crypto enthusiast from Nigeria.
I love to join the karate combat project. God bless the entire karate combat team for giving people great opportunity to change their lives for the better.

5 Likes

My name is Ibrahim Abdulganiyu from Nigeria. Am a crpto enthusiast

4 Likes

M new here how can I get some $karate token in my wallet

3 Likes

You can buy a token on the Gate.io exchange and transfer it from there to the KarateCombat wallet … :wink:

3 Likes

Pleasure to be here family :wink::grinning:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m asim from Pakistan

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Ann but you can call me Immortal
New here. I’d love to learn about karate combat

1 Like

We com to Karate Combat :person_raising_hand:
GO Staking $Karate

Hey guys! Bjj matches is what got me into this! You guys are definitely on to something here! Congrats on your success!

1 Like