[PROPOSED] KICK-5 - No Contests' UOG Payouts

I would vote move it to the next event. As a no contest, it is defined as a fight that can not have a winner. So if no winner then no payout. That’s simple and I personally think it’s a bit weird to hear it called “losing” with a risk free choice and your pick doesn’t win? That’s absurd. Up only is up only. Meaning the only other option is nothing. A no contest is not a win, so going up without winning seems odd… This isn’t “up only even if you don’t win”!

In the 3 NCs that KC has had, I had some serious tokens in all 3 of the fights. Never would I ever thought about complaining about not getting additional tokens for not winning…

Rolling it over means there is more to win next time, and trust me, I am playing next time. So that sounds fair. I am also 100% against changing smart contracts for this. 3/225 fights? I think we need to make a decision and move on. The quick and easy (and most logical) choice is rolling it forward.

Fubar out.

5 Likes

I want received karate token 5000 please send me

0x46184179e30cf4f1b75C16Ee0015E3a4beCE77D6

1 Like

I agree.

If we were having a bunch of NC fights, then my opinion might be different, but we’re not so let’s roll it forward and leave it alone.

Did we open an official vote for this yet?

4 Likes

Considering that tournaments are now every month, I agree with you, well, I think we will rarely see a draw

3 Likes

I suggest rolling over unused up only gaming reward to the KC44/IFC Prize pool for bigger payout.

1 Like

The matches are very attractive… I choose YES

1 Like

Good project with good team

1 Like

Great Job Karate kombat, see you all on KC 45

2 Likes

see you all on KC44 (Mexico)

1 Like

Karate token is the best

Lets go sir
$karate very top token

Yes thats a good idea

That would be amazing

I chose yes because I think it’s smart.

Good project, nice project :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: