Welcome to Karate Combat! 👋

Hi this is nice and im crypto currency user

13 Likes

great
:smiley: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

8 Likes

Iam wolupapat, i love hedera

9 Likes

Nice project soon viral

13 Likes

Very great project! Good team as well.

11 Likes

This my first game :innocent: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Hello me imran from.pakistan. how to play combo.karate game

7 Likes

Pleasure to be here family :wink:

8 Likes

wow nice project nice❤️

9 Likes

Very good karate. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Hello I am John from Indonesia .
Nice to meet you guys

8 Likes

I’m so happy to be a part of this amazing community and I love how the emphasis on organic engagement and true community building is actually happening here. I don’t have any questions I want asked to me but please tell me about you guys/gals yourself if you’re comfortable with it and also go karate combat!

7 Likes

Karate: and Grinding? I’m actually asking you because I’m not sure if you’re referring to it or if you actually meant to type in carate:grinnning. If you type it correctly, I would love to know what grinning is and how it positively benefits you? I’m asking this as a serious question and not trying to be like rude or sarcastic, also thanks for being here and God bless everybody here

6 Likes

I am Zinny. A crypto enthusiast from Nigeria.

7 Likes

Thank u I am so happy because I am with karate now

9 Likes

I am amir from ethiopia :ethiopia::ethiopia::ethiopia: and i am so happy to be part of the community :+1:

6 Likes

I’m Maureces Duboc A Combat sports and Blockchain Enthusiast!

6 Likes

Hi from siargao island Philippines :philippines: ,mad surfer,ufc,and crypto investor ,great project,and can’t wait for the next fight

6 Likes

Ron from Texas. I’m an amateur crypto investor and used to practice Kempo in my youth.

Glad to be part of the community!

6 Likes

Hello here, it’s a great privilege to be here in this forum.

3 Likes