Change the High Score Algo

We are all here to be winners. Nobody wants to lose. We want to win the most and take the risks we choose be the biggest winner we can be. Every event, every fight, we all want to win. The fighters, those screaming in the crowd, at our TVs, or even our phones. We all want to win more KC coins. The current high score does not work for the winners. It does help address an issue with big wallets vs small wallets but it does so in a way that benefits losing on purpose. Like throwing a fight… Maybe 50% of the wallet spread across at least 3 fights… Or 75% of wallet across 3 fights min. Or wait… I got it. If we want to know who picks the winners best lets have 2 different votes. One without any bets at all. Just who we think wins… that would be cool.

The way it is now is not good. Throwing a fight for $$$ is trash.

Need an example… The fight is between Bas and I. I promise. I am running out of the pit long before he can touch me. The odds of me winning are 1,000,000:1

To win at high score, you have to bet a significant stack on Bas to win but you are a BIG LOSER in betting efficiency.

Get it?

I am running out of the pit against Bas, but I think a challenge to the pit for this “high score” algo may be warranted… Who wrote this algo?