Local Influencers, Local Bars, and KC events

I’ve been brainstorming some ways to dish out coins to people that would benefit all of KC. Promo codes are easily exploited. My thought. Host a local watch KC event at a bar. Free of course so the bar will love it too.

All they need is a smart TV with youtube. No big PPV expense. All those attending get 100 free KC coins. The bar even pays “influencer” if they fill the venue up.

Small bars will LOVE it. PPV is very expensive. Big bars will love it too. They will save money and be able to offer their customers KC coins for free. Influencers love it. All they do is win win win, no matter what. KC fans love it. We all want growth. Winners will love it. It is a winning idea with only minor potential negatives possible, if any at all.

I’m not much for being PC or with organized writing anymore. More of just an ideasshole. But. If y’all think it will help KC and get accepted I can put together a full action plan with easy step by step directions for influencers and bars to follow. Pro league writing is still somewhere inside me. I may even go full grok on it if asked.

I can also chip in a lil if needed to implement the idea. Imagine getting 1,000,000 new users for 100,000,000 KC coins… I like math and that is a HUGE deal for us. $50,000 is a drop in the bucket with 1,000,000 newbies coming aboard.

We could implement the plan at the next event with a few “influencers” or even local mma gyms. Endless possibilities. I love this shit!

#LFG #IdeASShole karate.com/@bitcoins