For those who don’t understand how the rankings work please visit the about the Official Rankings category topic. The Ranking Council has finished deliberating on our 1st draft of the Post-KC39 Rankings. We are now bringing it to this forum for members to debate and discuss.
Please let us know what you think about these rankings.
Eoghan Chelmiah (C), 1. Jesus Lopez, 2. Gabriel Stankunas, 3. Robbie Lavoie, 4. Ilies Mardhi
Luiz Rocha (C), 1. Edgars Skrivers, 2. Gabriel Varga, 3. Bruno Roberto de Assis, 4. Andres Madera, 5. Shazaib Rindh
Josh Quayhagen (C), Rafael Aghayev (IC), 2. Fernando Moreno Paz, 3. Kenji Grillon, 4. Dionicio Gustavo, 5. Jorge Perez
Ross Levine (C), 1. Shahin Atamov, 2. Igor De Castañeda, 3. Raymond Daniels, 4. Franklin Mina, 5. Adrian Hadribeaj
- Luiz Rocha, 2. Josh Quayhagen, 3. Ross Levine, 4. Rafael Aghayev, 5. Edgars Skrivers, 6. Eoghan Chelmiah
- Omaira Molina, 2. Christina Kavakopoulou, 3. Melinda Fábián, 4. Ana Luisa Ferreira, 5. Sthefanie Oliveira, 6. Fabiola Esquivel
- Fighters who haven’t fought or haven’t been scheduled to fight in a period of 5 events or more are ineligible to be ranked
- Fighters who aren’t currently signed are ineligible to be ranked
- A fighter will lose their ranking if they take more than one consecutive fight outside of their division
- If a fighter retires from the sport, or expresses their intention to take an extended break they will still be ranked for one month, but removed after.
Main Ranking Criteria In order of Priority:
- Results in Karate Combat (overall record, dominance in fights, number of title defenses, etc)
- Accomplishments (quality of opposition and awards earned)
- Prior accomplishments